Warranty & Return Policy:
Composit International, LLC (the “Company”) warrants that its snowmobile tracks (the “Product”) shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty period will be 3 years on the T28 model; 2 years on T32, T32S, C35, C38, C45, M66, and M67 model tracks. The first year on all models will be replacement coverage with the 2nd and 3rd years being a prorated credit toward a replacement Composit track. Coverage does not include any labor charges for removal or replacement of track. Coverage applies only to the original purchaser of the Product from the date of purchase under normal recreational use and is non-transferable.
- Faulty workmanship or manufacturing;
- Defective materials use;
- Delamination caused by a defect in the manufacturing process.
This warranty does not apply to any of the following:
- Normal wear and tear of the Product arising from normal recreational use;
- Damage caused by the application to the Product of, or the Product’s contact with, road salts, pollution, de-icing or other similar chemicals, caustic lubricants, acids, alkalies and other substances that have the tendency to deplete rubber, fabric, cord, and/or metal;
- Damage caused by abuse or neglect;
- Damage caused by or related to defective maintenance of the Product or the vehicle on which the Product is mounted; or
- Damage resulting from transportation and/or storage of the Product or the vehicle on which the Product is mounted;
- The loss of studs in pre-studded tracks;
- All other damages caused by elements beyond our control.
This warranty shall automatically become void and of no force and effect upon the occurrence of the any of the following:
- The Product is used other than for normal non-competitive recreational use;
- The product is improperly installed;
- The vehicle on which the Product is mounted is damaged or has a non-standard engine, suspension, or other mechanical components;
- Modifications or alterations to the Product (e.g., installation of studs to the Product or drilling, cutting, or trimming of the product); or
- The intentional removal of the identification number of the Product.
The Company has a warranty policy subject to change without notice and reserves the right to reject all claims deemed not in accordance with the warranty policy. Our replacement tracks must be installed carefully by a competent mechanic following proper OEM factory procedures with stock OEM snow flaps mounted securely.
The Company’s sole liability with the respect to this warranty shall only be to replace the defective Product. The Company shall not be liable for damages of any kind from the cause whatsoever beyond the replacement of the defective Product (including, without limitation, damage to the vehicle on which the Product is mounted or any other real or personal property or shipping, transporting, towing, and/or lodging costs). IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OF THE PRODUCT.
THIS WARRANTY IS THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY OF THE COMPANY APPLICABLE TO THE PRODUCT, AND IS PROVIDED IN LIEU OF THE OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR THE PARTICULAR PURPOSE (TO THE EXTENT A DISCLAIMER OF SUCH IMPLIED WARRANTIES IS PERMITTED), ALL OF WHICH ARE HEREBY EXPRESS DISCLAIMED.
Warranty Claim Conditions:
- Only the original purchaser can make a claim according to the warranty period specified for that item, from the original purchase date. Warranty is non-transferable.
- Customer must follow the procedure for the claim and contact selling dealer within five (5) days that suspected defect is discovered and complete a Warranty Claim Form.
- Proof of purchase, Claim Form, and pictures of the defect will be required by dealer.
- The dealer will contact Composit International for warranty eligibility. The product will have to be returned prepaid to Composit International accompanied by proof of purchase.